Thanks to We Serve. Coffee for housing us during our FSL Executive Board Meeting tonight. They served us, so we can serve you!
On December 3rd, the Provisional Class was able to bring two families from our community to the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts to see A 1940’s Nutcracker. Both families are clients of Open Arms. This is the second year Findlay Service league has been able to serve a non-profit in this way. A huge THANK YOU goes out to these local businesses who helped make this event possible:
- Marathon Center of the Performing Arts for donating 8 tickets
- Rossilli’s Restaurant for donating meals
- Logan’s Irish Pub for donating meals
- Dietsch’s Ice Cream for donating nuts
- Provisional Class members for donating extra items and remaining show tickets
Thank you Provisional Class!
For 2017 Make a Difference Day, Findlay Service League ladies worked with Hope House to update the family room. The ladies (and spouses and family members) worked hard over a weekend in October to revamp the room.
A special THANK YOU to our community sponsors:
- Doug and Marilyn Dantuono (seating nook)
- Jeff and Nichole Callicutt ( sofa table)
- Sherwin Williams (paint & supplies)
- Lowes (painting supplies)
- Bob Hagerty (of Bob’s Upholstry ;cushion for seating nook)
- Jeff Leininger (Leininger Flooring)
See more of the Hope House Reveal on our Facebook page.